Stainless Steel Counter Top Drinking Water Filter System with Pentek CBC-10 Carbon Block Filter
Warning: Last items in stock!
Stainless Steel Counter Top Drinking Water Filter System
with Pentek CBC-10 Carbon Block Filter
Countertop Drinking Water Filter System is finished in a high polished stainless steel, ensuring it is the perfect addition to any kitchen. Manufactured to fit most standard kitchen faucets with ease, simply pair your with a 10 x 2.5 inch filter cartridge, designed to resolve your filtration needs.
• Convenient portability provided through flexible hose
• Quick and simple connection to tap for portability
• Valve diverts from unfiltered to filtered water
• Optional connection for taps without threads.
• Kitchen: Cooking, drinking,beverages, replacement for inefficient filter jugs
• Office: Replaces costly, inconvenient bottled water.
• An abundant supply of sparkling clear water at the touch of a tap
• Factory: Provides staff with safe and healthy water.
Pentek CBC-10 Giardia Cyst Reduction Water Filter 0.5 Micron 10"
The Pentek CBC-10 0.5 micron solid Carbon Filter with lead-reduction media filters lead, VOC's, extra-fine sediment, bad taste and odor, and chlorine taste and odor from your drinking water.
The unique structure of the carbon enables it to reduce GIARDIA, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns.
The Pentek CBC 10 water filter cartridges are an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications. They also make excellent polishing filters or pre-filters in applications requiring fine filtration and high capacity.
The Pentek CBC-10 Specifications
- 0.5 Micron Rating (Nominal)
- Flow Rate: .6 Gallon per minute
- Removes Chlorine, Taste & Odor, Cysts, Lead, VOC, Extra fine sediment
- 9-3/4" x 2-7/8 " cartridge (248mm x 73mm)
- 45,000 Litre filter capacity w/ flow control
- NSF Certified
- Removes 99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cysts.
- Certifications: NSF 42
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.