Stainless Steel Counter Top Drinking Water Filter System with Omnipure OMB934 1 Micron Carbon Block
Warning: Last items in stock!
Stainless Steel Counter Top Drinking Water Filter System
with Omnipure OMB934 1 Micron Carbon Block
Countertop Drinking Water Filter System is finished in a high polished stainless steel, ensuring it is the perfect addition to any kitchen. Manufactured to fit most standard kitchen faucets with ease, simply pair your with a 10 x 2.5 inch filter cartridge, designed to resolve your filtration needs.
• Convenient portability provided through flexible hose
• Quick and simple connection to tap for portability
• Valve diverts from unfiltered to filtered water
• Optional connection for taps without threads.
• Kitchen: Cooking, drinking,beverages, replacement for inefficient filter jugs
• Office: Replaces costly, inconvenient bottled water.
• An abundant supply of sparkling clear water at the touch of a tap
• Factory: Provides staff with safe and healthy water.
Omnipure OMB934 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
The OMNIPURE OMB 934 Description
- Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction
- VOC Reduction
- Minimal Release of Carbon Fines
- Cyst Reduction - Cryptosporidium & Giardia
- Made in USA by Omnipure
- NSF Certified and Tested
The OMNIPURE OMB 934 replacement water filter is suitable for
- Water Heaters and Coolers
- Residential and Commercial Water Filter Systems
- Pre and Post Reverse Osmosis Filtration
- Food Service Industry
- Flush new cartridge for 10 minutes prior to use
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations
The Omnipure 10" OMB 934 1 Micron Carbon Block Cartridges are extremely effective at removing unwanted tastes, odours, chemicals giardia, cryptosporidium and other substances. Omnipure carbon blocks use fine premium coconut carbon to provide better tasting water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The OMNIPURE OMB934 Water Filters Operating Specifications are as Follows
- Max Operating Pressure: 250 psig
- Operating Temperature : 40 - 125 F
- Technology: Carbon Block
- Function: Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
- Capacity: 15,000 gallons @ 1.0 GPM
- Filter Dimensions: 9.75" Height x 2.75" Diameter
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.