Stainless Steel Counter Top Drinking Water Filter System with Omnipure OMB934 10 Micron Carbon Block
Warning: Last items in stock!
Stainless Steel Counter Top Drinking Water Filter System
with Omnipure OMB934 10 Micron Carbon Block
Countertop Drinking Water Filter System is finished in a high polished stainless steel, ensuring it is the perfect addition to any kitchen. Manufactured to fit most standard kitchen faucets with ease, simply pair your with a 10 x 2.5 inch filter cartridge, designed to resolve your filtration needs.
• Convenient portability provided through flexible hose
• Quick and simple connection to tap for portability
• Valve diverts from unfiltered to filtered water
• Optional connection for taps without threads.
• Kitchen: Cooking, drinking,beverages, replacement for inefficient filter jugs
• Office: Replaces costly, inconvenient bottled water.
• An abundant supply of sparkling clear water at the touch of a tap
• Factory: Provides staff with safe and healthy water.
Omnipure OMB934 10 Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
Omnipure-OMB934 10M The OMB-Series is designed to fit in standard 10" filter housings
The OMB-Series carbon block replacement cartridge by Omnipure feature the new Omnipure Block media.
This high quality carbon block media is manufactured from raw materials to precise specifications.
The OMB-Series is designed to fit in standard 10" filter housings.
Features & Benefits
- Chlorine taste and odour reduction
- Suits standard 10" housings in Australia
- Made in USA from NSF listed materials
The OMNIPURE OMB 934 replacement water filter is suitable for
- Water Heaters and Coolers
- Residential and Commercial Water Filter Systems
- Pre and Post Reverse Osmosis Filtration
- Food Service Industry
- Flush new cartridge for 10 minutes prior to use
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
Weight & Dimensions
- Length (inches): 9.69
- Height (inches): 2.63
- Width (inches): 2.63
- Weight (lbs)" 1
- Max Temp (°F): 125
- Min Temp (°F): 40
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Capacity: 10,000 Gallons, 6-12 Months
- Cartridge Style: Drop-In
- End Cap Type: Double Open Ended (DOE)
- Filter Application: Sediment/Dirt/Rust, Chlorine/Taste/Odor
- Initial Pressure Drop: 2.0 PSI Differential
- Media Type: Coconut Shell Carbon Block
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 10 µm
- Netting: Polypropylene
- Origin: USA
- Outer Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Inner Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Certifications: NSF 42
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.