W10295370 replacement part this also known as PUR FILTER1 Whirlpool
PUR FILTER1, W10295370, whirlpool Reduce Reduces cysts, asbestos, chlorine's taste and odor, particulates, and lead
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Whirlpool Refrigerator Filter Cartridge W10295370
Whirlpool W10295370 filters are used in Whirlpool side-by-side fridges.
This is a generic Whirlpool replacement filter.
Part for your refrigerator filter suit fridge below.
and More Fridges.
The W10295370 filter will replace the following part numbers:
FILTER1, P4RFWB, P5WB2L, P5WB2L, PS2378001, W10276924, W10291030, W10295370
Works with the following models:
Whirlpool BRS62CBBNA00, Whirlpool BRS62CRBNA00Whirlpool BRS70HEANA00, Whirlpool BRS70HRANA00, Whirlpool BRS70HRBNA00, Whirlpool BRS80ARANA00
Also compatible with
WRS526SIAE, WRS526SIAH, WRS526SIAM, WRS537SIAB, WRS537SIAE, WRS537SIAF, WRS537SIAH, WRS537SIAM, WRS537SIAT, WRS950SIAB, WRS950SIAE, WRS950SIAH, WRS950SIAM, WRS950SIAW, WRS965CIAE, WRS965CIAH and WRS965CIAM models.
COMPATIBLE WITH SELECT REFRIGERATORS Including
ASD2275BRB, ASD2275BRS, ASD2275BRW, ASD2575BRB, ASD2575BRS, ASD2575BRW, ISF25D2XBM, JSC24C8EAM, JSC24C8EAY, KSF22C4CYB, KSF22C4CYW, KSF22C4CYY, MSB27C2XAB and MSB27C2XAM models.Also compatible with MSB27C2XAW, MSF22D4XAM, MSF25D4XAS, MSF25D4XAW, WRL767SIAM, WRS321CDBM, WRS322FDAM, WRS322FNAM, WRS325FDAM, WRS325FNAM, WRS342FIAB, WRS342FIAM, WRS342FIAT, WRS342FIAW, WRS346FIAB, WRS346FIAM, WRS346FIAT and WRS346FIAW models.
How to Install W10295370-WF Refrigerator Water Filter
Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
1. Locate the water filter in the top-right corner of the refrigerator compartment
2. Lift open the filter cover door. The filter will be released and then eject as the door is opened
3. When the door is completely open, pull the filter straight out
4. Take the new filter out of its packaging and remove the covers from the O-rings. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the covers are removed
5. With the arrow pointing up, align the new filter with the filter housing and slide it into place. The filter cover door will automatically begin to close as the new filter is inserted
6. Close the filter cover door completely in order to snap the filter into place. You may need to press hard
7. Flush the water system
8. Reset filter status light following instructions in your owners manual
9. Replace filter every 6 months
THIS W10295370 - WHIRLPOOL WATER FILTER REMOVES IMPURITIES AND CHEMICALS SUCH AS BACTERIA ANDCHLORINE FROM THE WATER. WATER FILTERS SHOULD BE REPLACED EVERY SIX MONTHS OR IF YOUR WATER HAS A BAD TASTE OR ORDER.
NSF CERTIFIED REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER REDUCES CYSTS, ASBESTOS, CHLORINE TASTE AND ODOR, PARTICULATES (CLASS I), LEAD, AND MERCURY.THIS PREMIUM PUSH BUTTON REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER IS USED IN WHIRLPOOL SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATORS WITH FILTER ACCESS IN THE INTERIOR.
IT IS SMALLER AND HAS A TRANSLUCENT CARTRIDGE.REPLACING THIS REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER EVERY 6 MONTHS ENSURES CLEAN, SAFE DRINKING WATER.
These filters have an endless shelf life if unused, so buy in bulk and save.
• Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm
• Operating Temperature: min 0.6°C / max 38°C
• Operating Pressure: min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 827 kPa (120 psi)
• Function: hemical and Mechanical Reduction
• Capacity: 757 litres
• Service Life: 6 months
• Dimensions: Approximately 5.5 cm x 25 cm
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
Filter life: Most refrigerator manufacturers recommend that fridge water filters be replaced every 6 months or when the "change filter" light comes on. This ensures your water and ice taste clean, and that your fridge's ice & water dispenser stays in optimal working order.