This filter is NSF tested and certified to reduce harmful contaminants from your water to provide safer, better tasting drinking water. Replacement is easy, with a simple quarter turn filter change.
The DA29-00003G HAFCU1/XAA OR HAFIN2/EXP SYSTEM MODEL NUMBER DA97-06317A
The DA29-00003G Samsung Refrigerator Filter is designed to improve the taste of your water, giving you bottled quality water on tap at a fraction of the cost. Samsung fridge filters are also designed to protect the internal workings of your fridge from sediment, dirt and scale build up. Changing your filter routinely reduces sevicing costs, and keeps your ice and water dispenser in optimal working order.
This listing is for internal MODEL ORIGINAL AQUA PURE SAMSUNG DA29-00003G (DA29-00003AOR DA29-00003B)
DA61-00159A-B fridge water filter (replacing DA29-00003G, A, B)
The filter is approximately 7.5cm in diameter and 15cm high.
1. Slowly turn the old cartridge 1/4 turn to the left (counterclockwise).
2. Pull the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
3. Push the new filter up into the filter cover until the filter stops.
4. Turn the filter 1/4 turn to the right (clockwise) to lock it into place. You will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line above. Do not over tighten.
5. Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
6. Check the filter area for leaks.
7. Reset the "change filter" indicator light (if your fridge has one) by pressing and holding the Light/Filter button for 3 seconds
Important:It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty
Flow Rate : 1.9 LPM
Operating Temperature : MIN 0.6°C / MAX 38°C
Operating Pressure : MIN 138 KPA (20 PSI) / MAX 862 KPA (125 PSI)
Technology : CARBON BLOCK
Function : CHEMICAL AND MECHANICAL REDUCTION
Capacity : 1 136 LITRES
Service Life : 6 MONTHS
Dimensions : APPROXIMATELY 7.5 CM X 15 CM
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended proceduresand guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
Filter to effectively reduce the sediment, chlorine, taste & odours.
Lead at pH 6.5/ Lead at pH 8.5/ Lindane/ Mercury at pH 6.5/ Mercury at pH 8.5
Particulates (Class I)
Chemical and Mechanical ReductionTested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour. Toxaphene
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
WE AIM TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST PRICE AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA!
IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.