GA Series Granular Carbon Water Filter Cartridges
GA051 - Granular Carbon Cartridge, 10 inch, 5um
Taste & Odour Removal CartridgeFor Mains Water SupplyThis cartridge is designed to reduce taste, odour, chlorine and some sediment providing pure, clean, great tasting water
Warning: Last items in stock!
GA051 Genuine PURETEC Granular Cabon Cartridge
Taste & Odour Removal CartridgeFor Mains Water Supply.
This cartridge is designed to reduce taste, odour, chlorine and some sediment providing pure, clean, great tasting water.
• Patent pending technology provides fine sediment filtration down to 5 micron
• Rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment “unloading” due to variances in water pressure
• Double open ended design allows for filtration regardless of which way it is installed in housing
• The unique flow design of this cartridge allows for the use of finer, more effective granular activated carbon which yields a very low pressure drop.
• Neoprene gaskets on both top and bottom help provide sealing in any housing, helping to prevent bypass of unfiltered water down-stream
• Chlorine Taste and Odor (CTO)This filter is suit for CUNO AquaPure AP117 Drinking Water Filter is compatible with: AP11, AP11S, AP11T, AP101, AP101S, AP101T, AP102S, AP102T, AP12, AP12S, AP12T, AP212, AP1610, AP2610, AP51T, AP1610SS, AP2610SS, SS1-SS12. The Aqua-Pure AP117 Drinking Water Filter Replaces: Whirpool WHCF-GAC cartridge also.
GA051 Genuine PURETEC Water Filter Cartridge is Suit for this models:
AP2000, AP2200C, AP11, AP212, AP117, AP117R
The GA051 Water Filters Operating Specifications are as Follows:
• Rating : 5 micron
• Operating Temperature : min 0°C / max 60°C
• Operating Pressure : min 100 kPa / max 800 kPa
• Flow Rate : 0 - 11 lpm
• Size : 10"
• Service Life : 6 months
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Filter to effectively reduce the sediment, chlorine, taste & odours.
99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
99.90% of Lead at pH 8.5
94.50% of Mercury at pH 6.5
96.60% of Mercury at pH 8.5
97.60% of Partculates (Class 1)
89.60% of Benzene
99.90% of P-Dichlorobenzene
99.99% of Cysts
98.70% of Carbofuran
97.00% of Chlorine
99.10% of Turbidity
Reduces the following contaminants:
2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D)
Asbestos/ Atrazine/ Benzene/ Carbofuran/ Chlorine Taste & Odor/ Toxaphene
Lead at pH 6.5/ Lead at pH 8.5/ Lindane/ Mercury at pH 6.5/ Mercury at pH 8.5
Particulates (Class I)
Chemical and Mechanical ReductionTested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We aim to provide you with the best price available in Australia!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we offer a full refund or replacement.
Call Us: 1300 767 072
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org