|Application||Coffee and Hot Tea Water Filtration, Espresso, Steamer, Combi Oven, and Proofer Oven Water Filtration|
|Capacity (Metric)||1135.6 lpd|
|Filter Type||Reverse Osmosis System|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius)||37.8 Degree Celsius|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit)||100 Degree Fahrenheit|
|Micron Rating||0.005 μm|
|Pressure Range||125 psi|
|Pressure Range (Metric)||862 kPa|
|Reduction Claims||Chlorine Taste & Odor, Sediment, TDS Reduction|
|Series||3M™ TFS Series|
• Precision lockable, metering valve provides Recipe Quality Water™ with adjustable Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)* for coffee and espresso brewing
• Reduced equipment maintenance and replacement costs from reduced minerals that cause lime scale
• Daily production from 300 gallons/day (1,136 liters/day) with no blending up to 600 gallons/day (2,271 liters/day) with blending**
• Conversion of inlet water to product water (water utilization efficiency) is at least 50%; higher with blending**
• Lower product-water recovery times with use of the included permeate pump
• A hydraulic (non-electrical) bypass valve maintains the water flow in high demand situations
• All product water (including blending and bypass) is pre- and post-filtered by carbon and particulate filters for cyst reduction and great taste
• System includes built-in pressure gauges and an in-line product-water TDS meter for monitoring.
v Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs
• System includes pre-filter, (Model HF90), post filter, (Model HF95) and (2) RO Membranes, (Model CFS M)
• Requires external storage tank (not included)
The 3M™ Commercial Reverse Osmosis Scale Reduction System for Coffee, Hot Tea & Espresso, Model TFS450 RO helps produce consistent Recipe Quality Water™ for hot beverages and steamers while maintaining efficient equipment operations in water conditions with high total dissolved solids (TDS) and/or hardness.
The benefits of using high quality brewing water include not only great taste, but longer equipment life too. Our 3M™ Commercial Reverse Osmosis Scale Reduction System for Coffee, Hot Tea & Espresso, Model TFS450 RO reduces the minerals that cause lime scale, thus reducing equipment damage and maintenance costs. Scale can cause equipment down time, reduces energy efficiency, and affects both water-level and temperature controls. The design of our TFS450 System allows for filtered water to be blended with RO water for adjustment of beverage quality and production volumes to about 300 gal/day**. On-line TDS monitoring and pressure gauges are included. An installation kit is available (sold separately).
3M™ Water Filtration Products systems and cartridges offer a wide range of solutions designed to address many types of water quality concerns. Third-party certifications, such as NSF and WQA, are an advantage provided on many 3M Water Filtration Products. 3M Purification is a known leader in filtration technology recognized for innovation, trust, and quality around the world.