Everpure 4FC-S (Fibredyne II Water Filter Cartridge (EV969231) this filter replaces
The 4FC-S Cartridge offers increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants as well as scale inhibition. It is a balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities. This cartridge improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation. It also protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Integrated beaded phosphate with levels specifically selected for greater life and scale inhibition
- Proprietary Micro-Pure II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste and odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities
- Compatible with Insurice, Insurice PF, QC7I, QL2, QL3B and QL3 Heads
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
- Chlorine taste & odour reduction
- Particulate reduction by mechanical means
- Cyst reduction by mechanical means
- Off-taste & odor reduction
- Steam and Combi Ovens
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
- Allow 2-1/2" (6.35 cm) clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement
- Flush 4FC-S cartridge by running water through filter for five (5) minutes at full flow
- Replace cartridge when flow rate becomes inconveniently slow or before rated capacity is reached. It is recommended to replace cartridge at least once per year
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar)
- Service flow rate must not exceed 2.5 gpm (9.5 Lpm)
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change
- Service Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm (9.5 Lpm)
- Rated Capacity: 15,000 gallons (56,781 L)
What's in the box
- 1 x Everpure 4FC-S fibredyne ii water filter cartridge
What else might I need
As a global industry leader for more than 80 years, Pentair has developed an expansive range of filtration systems and replacement cartridges to solve numerous water quality concerns, and serve a broad spectrum of foodservice, office coffee/water, vending and beverage applications. Use only genuine Everpure replacement cartridges from Pentair to protect your system's superior performance, NSF certification and warranty. Don't risk using counterfeit filter cartridges.
EVERPURE® PBS-400(EV9270-86) DRINKING WATER FILTER ONLY
FOR KITCHEN OR WET BAR
The same commercial quality that makes Pentair® Everpure® the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your entire home, including the kitchen and wet bar.
The Pentair Everpure PBS-400 introduces great-tasting, crisp, clean filtered water at the prep sink for washing and preparing vegetables and fruits, at the potfiller for making pasta, soups and sauces, and at the wet bar for mixing drinks and making ice.
The Pentair Everpure highly engineered submicron design rids water of unwanted lead and chemical impurities, and provides a fast, convenient water flow that won’t slow you down.
• Built-in water shut-off allows for easier cartridge changes
Great Tasting Water
• Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious taste of your water
• Adsorbs common earthy, moldy, fishy tastes, and odors
Commercial Grade Filtration
• Signature metal canister delivers commercial-grade durability to protect the system from splitting or bursting
• Its food-grade polymer lining prevents water from contacting the metal
• Helps prevent lime and scale build up in water appliances
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
• Chlorine taste & odor
• Dirt and cloudiness*
• Mold and algae*
• Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
GENERAL INSTALLATION / OPERATION / MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
This drinking water system must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including replacement of filter cartridges. The substances reduced or removed by this system are not necessarily in your water. Read the performance data sheet. It is recommended that before purchasing a water treatment unit, you have your water tested to determine your actual treatment needs.
Space required: 5W x 20H x 5D in (13W x 51H x 13D cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
Install vertically with cartridge hanging down. Use minimum length of tubing possible Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air. Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow. To ensure optimum water filtration, cartridges should be changed annually. System comes complete with filter cartridge, head, fittings, and tubing.
• Flow rate
controlled at 2.2 gpm (8.3 Lpm)
35-100° F (2-38° C) cold water use only
10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
3,000 gal. (11,356 L)
• Required Space
5W x 20H x 5D in 13W x 51H x 13D cm