Everpure EV962716 7FS-BW is for exclusive use as pre-treatment to an RO Membrane/System. Carbon filter reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants. Effectively filters dirt and particles as small as five (5) microns in size.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• For exclusive use as pre-treatment to an RO Membrane/System.
• Carbon filter reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
• Effectively filters dirt and particles as small as five (5) microns in size.
• Controls scale formation to extend membrane life.
• Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
• Allow 2-1/2" (6.35 cm) clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
• Flush cartridge by running water through filter for five (5) minutes at full flow.
• Change cartridges on a regular one (1) year preventative maintenance program.
• Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar).
• Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
• Overall Dimensions: 20.75" L x 3.25" dia. (52.7 x 8.3 cm)
• Rated Capacity: 30,000 gallons (113,562 l)
• Service Flow Rate: Maximum 2.5 gpm (9.5 Lpm)
• Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
• Temperature: 35°F - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
• Electrical Connection: None