Warning: Last items in stock!
Countertop Clear Housing Drinking Water Filter System with Washable Pleated Sediment Filter 10"
This countertop system is compact into one easy-to-install package. Through its simple connection directly to your kitchen faucet, installation is quick and easy. Start drinking healthy safe water within minutes!
• Clear housing - See-through housing allows you to visually inspect the filter and know when it's time for a filter change
• Easy installaion - No drilling required. Portable and easy to install. Sleek and efficient design offers a natural look on any counter. Perfect for small spaces.
• Convenient portability provided through flexible hose
• Quick and simple connection to tap for portability
• Valve diverts from unfiltered to filtered water
• Optional connection for taps without threads.
• Kitchen: Cooking, drinking,beverages, replacement for inefficient filter jugs
• Office: Replaces costly, inconvenient bottled water.
• An abundant supply of sparkling clear water at the touch of a tap
• Factory: Provides staff with safe and healthy water.
About Replacement Cartridges
10" x 2.5" Washable Pleated Sediment Filter 10 Mic
Pleated sediment filter cartridges are constructed from pleated polypropylene, this technique means there is no center core to restrict filter performance.
These filters are a terrific opportunity to purchase extremely high quality filters at a VERY low price. They are best suited for tank water, rivers, creeks or streams. Anywhere where there is a heavy level of debris or sediment in the water, which may cause standard filters to block prematurely.
Pleated filters have up to 20x's more surface area than a standard polyspun filter!
This gives them a higher surface area to catch more debris and a much longer life duration before replacement is necessary. They can be washed and removed tima and time again, until they begin to perforate, then they will need to be replaced.
10 Micron Pleated Sediment Filter 10″ X 2.5″
• Washable Pleated Sediment Filter
• Pleated design maximizes dirt-holding capacity.
• Ideal for pre-filtration in high sediment applications.
• Durable polyester media is bacteria and chemical resistant.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
• Filter Media
• Non-Woven Polyester Fabric
• End Caps
• Vinyl Plastisol
• Core Polypropylene
• Model Number: ABPL1025-10
• Operating Flow: 0 - 90 Lpm
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 50°C
• Operating Pressure: 20 - 800 kPa
• Micron Rating: 10 Micron
• Size: Standard 2.5” x 10”