Warning: Last items in stock!
Countertop Clear Housing Drinking Water Filter System with Polyspun Sediment Water Filter Cartridge 10"
This countertop system is compact into one easy-to-install package. Through its simple connection directly to your kitchen faucet, installation is quick and easy. Start drinking healthy safe water within minutes!
• Clear housing - See-through housing allows you to visually inspect the filter and know when it's time for a filter change
• Easy installaion - No drilling required. Portable and easy to install. Sleek and efficient design offers a natural look on any counter. Perfect for small spaces.
• Convenient portability provided through flexible hose
• Quick and simple connection to tap for portability
• Valve diverts from unfiltered to filtered water
• Optional connection for taps without threads.
• Kitchen: Cooking, drinking,beverages, replacement for inefficient filter jugs
• Office: Replaces costly, inconvenient bottled water.
• An abundant supply of sparkling clear water at the touch of a tap
• Factory: Provides staff with safe and healthy water.
About Replacement Cartridges
Polyspun Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
Model Number: ABPP1025
Fits in most standard 10" drop-in filter housing systems.
Used in residential, commercial, and food-service applications as a sediment filter or pre-filter.
10 x 2.5 Sediment replacement filter 5 micron x1
Suits all standard 10 inch housings
Premium filtration poly spun
Suitable for countertop or undersink water filter models
Features & Benefits
• Manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene fibers
• Filters out larger dirt and rust particles
• High dirt-holding capacity and superior sediment filtration
• Excellent bacteria and chemical resistance
• Extends the life of primary filter cartridges
• 100% Polypropylene material for wide chemical compact
• True multi-layered depth filtration
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions
• Operating Flow: 0 - 90 Lpm
• Operating Temperature: 4 - 52°C
• Operating Pressure: 20 - 800 kPa
• Micron Rating: 5 Micron
• Size: Standard 2.5” x 10”