Warning: Last items in stock!
Countertop Clear Housing Drinking Water Filter System with Omnipure OMB934 5 Micron Carbon Block
This countertop system is compact into one easy-to-install package. Through its simple connection directly to your kitchen faucet, installation is quick and easy. Start drinking healthy safe water within minutes!
• Clear housing - See-through housing allows you to visually inspect the filter and know when it's time for a filter change
• Easy installaion - No drilling required. Portable and easy to install. Sleek and efficient design offers a natural look on any counter. Perfect for small spaces.
• Convenient portability provided through flexible hose
• Quick and simple connection to tap for portability
• Valve diverts from unfiltered to filtered water
• Optional connection for taps without threads.
• Kitchen: Cooking, drinking,beverages, replacement for inefficient filter jugs
• Office: Replaces costly, inconvenient bottled water.
• An abundant supply of sparkling clear water at the touch of a tap
• Factory: Provides staff with safe and healthy water.
Omnipure OMB934 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
The Omnipure OMB934-5M premium carbon block cartridge offers high capacity taste and odour reduction, making this cartridge ideal for undersink drinking water filter systems.
Manufactured in the USA using NSF listed materials using Omnipure patented OmnipureBlock carbon technology, the OMB934-5M is compressed from high quality activated carbon which similtaneously remove chlorine taste and odour and organic chemicals as well as good capacity dirt-holding capacity. This unique combination allows these filters to be installed as a stand alone water filter, performing the role of both a sediment and activated carbon filter.
This cartridge suits standard 10" housings in Australia.
Service Life: 6,000 Gallons / 12-Months
Features & Benefits
- Chlorine taste and odour reduction
- Suits standard 10" housings in Australia
- Made in USA from NSF listed materials
The OMNIPURE OMB 934 replacement water filter is suitable for
- Water Heaters and Coolers
- Residential and Commercial Water Filter Systems
- Pre and Post Reverse Osmosis Filtration
- Food Service Industry
- Flush new cartridge for 10 minutes prior to use
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
- Max Temp (°F): 125
- Min Temp (°F): 40
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Capacity: 6,000 Gallons, 6-12 Months
- Cartridge Style: Drop-In
- End Cap Type: Double Open Ended (DOE)
- Filter Application: Sediment/Dirt/Rust, Chlorine/Taste/Odor
- Initial Pressure Drop: 2.0 PSI Differential
- Media Type: Coconut Shell Carbon Block
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5 µm
- Netting: Polypropylene
- Origin: USA
- Outer Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Inner Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Certifications: NSF 42
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.