Warning: Last items in stock!
The Aquapure AP9350+ replacement water filter has been developed with a 0.2 micron rating ensuring you are delivered a high quality drinking water by reducing sediments, chlorine, taste & odour.
No activation required which means it's easy to change your cartridge in just seconds.
Replacement cartridge for AP9000+ and AP9400+ filter systems
AP9350+ replacement filter cartridge with 0.2 micron provides high quality water by reducing sediments*, chlorine, taste and odour*, bacteria and protection from Protozoan Cysts, Cryptosporidium and Giardia at flow rates up to 3.8 lpm.No activation required which means easy to change cartridge in seconds. Replacement cartridge for AP9000+ and AP9400+ Water Filter System. *Tested in accordance to manufacturer's internal laboratory standard.
• Quick Change Filter Cartridge as easy as changing a light globe with composite carbon block media rated at 0.5 micron (nominal)
• Reduces sediments*, chlorine, taste and odour*, bacteria and protection from protozoan cysts, cryptosporidium and giardia.
• Sanitary quick change design for easy installation.
• Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
• Suitable for residential application.
• Reduces sediments, chlorine, taste and odour, bacteria and protection from protozoan cysts, cryptosporidium and giardia.
Filter Benefits include:
Cyst Barrier - Prevents infection. Prevents cysts from passing through the filter. Provides protection from Protozoan Cysts, Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
Reduce Sediment - Improves Clarity. Multi-layered, graded density, carbon block improves clarity and healthiness of water by removing unwanted suspended dirt, silt and rust from old pipe-work and organic matter from run-off.
Chlorine Removal - Improves taste & odour. High capacity pre-activated carbon, with built-in bacteria inhibitors, improves taste and odour by removing chlorine and inhibiting bacteria growth in filter media.
Reduces Bacteria - Better protection. Filter cartridge contains high capacity multi-zone 0.2 micron membrane which reduces bacteria that are potentially present in the water supply.
Micron rating: 0.5 micron (nominal)
Flow rate: 3.8 lpm
Capacity: 11,356 litres
Pressure: 172-862 kPa (25-125 psi)
* Tested in accordance to manufacturer's internal laboratory standard